Thursday, March 11, 2010

He's Baaaaack!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to get back in the saddle - to fire up the keyboard and head on into Writing Town! Clever little beasties thwarted my writing the past couple months - obligations real and imagined, emergencies the same, and a general lack of self confidence.

I hope I'm not the only writer out here that suffers debilitating bouts of questioning abilities, direction and goals. If so, I may be doomed to die an obscure writing death. If that be so, then bring it on. I can handle it simply because I have to. Writing is not just a hobby, vocation, or passion. Writing becomes obsession at some point. I fail to recognize a good reason to fight this insanity. In fact, I ache to embrace it. So bring on the crazy, frantic - "I don't know where my next dollar is coming from" way of life.

I'm returning to my fiction story here as well. I like the story even if none of you ever read it. I want to even cartoonize the daggone thing if I can figure out how to do it. I know, I know - it's called "graphic novel". They're still comic books to me...

Look for more consistent posts from here on out. My discipline level must pick up or I'm dead meat. Let me know if you read this. Don't leave me hanging, thinking the only thing that sees these words are the electrons on which they're inscribed.

See? This post was worth reading just for that last sentence...

1 comment:

  1. So I'll post my own comment. Hey, what lovely eyes you have. No, wait, that's Little Red Riding Hood. She always turned me on. Hmm. Fairy tale mistress? No wonder I'm a writer...

    ReplyDelete